Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What's going on at our house

             Today has been one of those days where we haven't done anything but yet I'm still super tired!  Evangeline spent the better half of her morning running things back to our master bathroom shower (aka "Drew's shower").  I finally followed her back there and discovered: an umbrella, pacifier, ear plugs, my diet coke (that I was still drinking on), her sippy cup, and a flashlight.  That shower is like her very own clubhouse. 
             Other than toting stuff back to the shower, Evangeline's new favorite thing to do is "color."  Anything that writes is a "color."  This includes pens.  She went nuts on Monday at Sam's wanting to "color!" while I was signing the receipt.  Thankfully, the cashier gave Evangeline a pen and paper so she could color, too.  Yesterday I let her "color" with a blue marker while I was working on a poster board for our Fall Fest.  Big mistake.  She still has some blue left on her after two baths.  I would let the child color with her crayons if I could find any of them.  I'm pretty sure she threw them down our vents.  I have a fear that Ming Ming and about six of our pacifiers are down there, too.  Really hoping I'm wrong and these things just "turn up."  Yes, I have checked Drew's shower for them. 
            Trey turned five months old today and celebrated by finally being big enough to pick back at his big sister.  He stole her paci right out of her mouth.  She screamed and screamed and screamed!  That is one way to make Evangeline VERY mad- steal her "Wub Wub."  I know I shouldn't have, but I laughed really hard. 
             Just looked outside and Blue Bell is chewing on another mouse.  Edy and another cat are hanging out in the wood pile near the construction site behind our house.  That little corner has become quite the popular kitty hang-out! 
             I just fed Evangeline some cake and peaches which are now ALL OVER THE FLOOR.  Maybe I can persuade Blue Bell to give up the mouse for some cake???

No comments:

Post a Comment