Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mistaken Identities

Evangeline is really good with names.  Like, really really good.  I'm pretty sure that there are adults at our church who could identify fewer people by name than Evangeline can and she's two.  Not knocking FBC Marion in any way.  It's a super sweet congregation with tons of fellowship and love for one another.  And, Evangeline knows almost everyone.

So, it was only a matter of time before she started calling Drew, "Brother Drew."  I think it's hilarious.  Drew hates it.  She also calls him just plain ole "Drew" but in a condescending kinda voice that sounds a lot like me.  Not sure where she picked up on that. :)

In slightly related news, I was brushing Evangeline's teeth earlier and she started to have a total meltdown.  As in screaming and trying to bite me.  I looked down and was using Trey's toothbrush.  Ooops!  Now she knows how it feels as I've chased her around the house with my toothbrush in her mouth on more than one occasion. 

Trey just said, "Edy" very clearly.  I'm thrilled.  Drew, not as much.  He could definitely do without that cat and isn't crazy about how big of cat lovers his two children are turning into.  They have Snowden in there blood, after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment